Friday 13 January 2017

Cave Series 12: Icy Roof

In the blackness, a patch of light appeared… It was not on the walls of the cave. It was on the roof. I looked up, and I saw an opening covered with ice, and I was looking at it from below, as if the cave were full of water. A bluish tinge faded to white, and I clearly saw it was a sheet of ice as viewed from below, and there was daylight up above. This picture, which I subsequently found, is very similar to the effect of this apparition in my cave. It only lasted a few seconds, and then I was back in darkness again. So maybe I do not have to break down the walls, or even find an entry point. The wintery roof may just melt with the coming of spring and then I will simply stick my head up out of the water and breathe new air again. Who knows? Time will tell. Meanwhile just keep sitting.

No comments:

Post a Comment